CARDBOARD PACKAGING AUTOMATION
In this case, MHS provided new “customized” system for package.
- Relieve machine for packaging containers of chips at a rate of 100 pcs / min
- Move the containers of chips towards the cardboard packaging machine
- Stamp the batch under the box of chips Check the weight (EC) of the container on scales
- Arrange the chip containers forming 3 x 5 layers
- Load two types of interlayers
- Move empty cartons on the shape until the packing cartons heads
- Insert the containers arranged in layers 3 x 5 inside of empty cartons
- Enter the interlayer and of the closing cadence of cardboard with 7 cases per minute
- Move the full box to the taping area.
Proposal Technical Solution.
M.H.S. implemented the design and construction of a complex plant, in order to automatically allow the following steps:
- Move cardboard boxes to the stacker and gripper
- Print the production lot on the lower part of the cardboard container
- Check the weight of each individual container in line, by integrating the check scales in their systems
- Arrange the cardboard containers in a layer 5 x 3
- Move empty cartons from packer
- Place the layers of containers 5 x 3 inside of empty cartons
- Complete interlayer and final cover
- Transfer the carton to the taping machine and palletizing line
The M.H.S. Cardboard Packaging Plant allows container packaging of 100 chips per minute, automatically and continuously